Santiago’s Good Friday Experiences
April 19, 2019
The Way of the Cross
22nd Annual Stations of the Cross Hike to the Cross
Join us Good Friday for an outdoor Stations of the Cross hike following the traditional 14 stations reflecting on the events of Christ’s passion, death and resurrection. It is approximately a one mile hike, one way, along a rugged dirt path, which at points is steep.
8:00am-5:00pm: Self-Guided stations of the cross meditations suitable to be experienced at your own pace.
1:00pm-3:30pm: The Large Group gathering for mediations led by Fr. Glenn Baaten.
*Please arrive an hour early to gather*
- Wear appropriate shoes and clothing and plenty of water.
- Please bring fresh fruit and water to share.
- Parking is limited, carpool if possible.
- Absolutely NO pets please!!
Via Crucis 2019
Spanish language living re-enactment passion play. This event lasts several hours and includes a hike of moderate difficulty.
9:00am-11:30am: Group will gather at 8:30am and will begin at 9:00am.
- Por favor hagan Carpool, el estacionamiento es limitado
- Traer ropa y zapatos confortables para caminar
- Traer suficiente agua para mantenerse hidratados
- Por favor NO traer mascota
- Please carpool, parking is limited
- Wear appropriate hiking shoes and clothing
- Bring water to keep you hydrated
- NO Pets please
Shroud Center of Southern California
The Shroud Center of Southern California expert docents will be on hand to share a deep reflection on the scientific study of the Shroud of Turin in light of the Gospel narrative of the passion, death and resurrection of Our Lord.
11:00am to 4:00pm: Come and visit the Shroud Center of Southern California any time between 1-4. Docent will be available for questions.
Costs, Donations, and More..
There is NO cost to attend, but a donation to the Santiago Summer Camps Scholarship Fund is always appreciated and gratefully received. Summer Camps at Santiago are a life changing and life affirming experience and your generosity helps make this experience available to those who otherwise might not be able to attend.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Click For More information on Santiago Summer Camps!
All Events Will Be Held at:
Santiago Retreat Center
27912 Baker Canyon Road,
Silverado, California 92676
Para Mas Informacion / For More Information please contact: